Full time Wellness Specialists create tailor-made wellness programs for our guests. Daily complimentary wellness activities enhance the guest’s ability to live well while on vacation. Daily Healthy Hour offers half price on nutritional smoothies and mocktails. Purun Spa is a sanctuary for massages, wraps, facials and nail services.
A Breath of Fresh Air
In order to provide all our guests with ultimate comfort throughout their stay all rooms, suites and their balconies, and public areas are non-smoking except for 3 designated areas. We view this policy change as a further extension of our commitment to create a total sense of wellness for Bucuti guests and coincides with our LEED certification.
- TripAdvisor #1 Hotel in the Caribbean 2019
- TripAdvisor #1 Hotel for Service in the Caribbean 2019
- TripAdvisor #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2019
- TripAdvisor #8 Hotel for Romance in the WORLD! 2019
- National Energy Globe Winner – 2019 encore award
- World Travel & Tourism Climate Action Award – winner 2019, Seville, Spain
- Travel & Leisure – One of the top 21 Adults only resorts in the World – 2019
- USA Today 10Best in the Caribbean – 2019
- #1 Best Hotel on Aruba & Top 20 Best in the Caribbean: U.S. News and World Report “Gold Badge” 2019
- Certified CarbonNeutral® – 2018
- Awarded for Social Responsibility for Spay & Neuter Program, Caribbean Hotel Association – 2018
- Lonely Planet ’Top Sustainable Hotels’
- Islands Magazine 2018 – Best 25 Beaches in the Caribbean (Bucuti’s Eagle Beach0
- Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Award 2018
- Forbes Magazine Recommended Hotels 2018
- Travel & Leisure Magazine Worlds Best Hotels in the Caribbean 2018
- #1 Hotel in Aruba – US News & World Report
- The Knot awards Bucuti & Tara “Top 7 Hottest destinations for LGBTQ” 2018
- #1 Honeymoon Hotel in Caribbean – BRIDES magazine 2016
- Most Sustainable Hotel in the World – Green Globe Platinum
- GreenLeaders Platinum – TripAdvisor
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is pleased to have introduced Elements, Aruba’s first and only restaurant that affords guests the opportunity to enjoy great cuisine in the presence of breathtaking views. Whether dining on the oceanfront deck or enjoying beautiful Eagle Beach indoors via the floor-to-ceiling windows, Elements is an ideal complement to the serene environment for which Bucuti has become known. The new culinary offering’s ambiance and menu serve as an extension of Bucuti’s mission to provide guests with a total sense of wellness by showcasing the beauty of Aruba’s natural environment with the quality of carefully sourced ingredients.
Wholesome dinner menu options and healthy portions feature specific distinct menus for: world cuisine, gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian. Special dietary needs are our specialty. Elements is open daily serving breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., lunch from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. and dinner from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Cheers to the exclusive SandBar!
The SandBar welcomes guests for happy hour daily from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm and 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m, with live music (steel pan or violin or keyboard). Due to limited seating, we have instituted a policy to keep the bar service exclusive to our in-house resort guests and restaurant guests (Elements and Carte Blanche). Our goal is to focus our service exclusively on our valued guests and provide them with ample space to enjoy. Healthy Hour with half-priced smoothies and mocktails from 3-4 pm daily.
Full American Breakfast Buffet is included.
Lunch Voucher at Elements Restaurant = $25 Gross, $22.50 Net.
DineAround Voucher at choice of 20 restaurants – $52 Gross, $47 Net.
Full Board: Breakfast and lunch at resort, plus DineAround voucher is available for $77 ($69.50 Net) per person/per day. Program requires purchase of minimum 3 vouchers per person.
No Cash Accepted
As a friendly reminder, please keep in mind that we are a cashless resort – meaning we do not accept cash on property, including at the restaurant and bar. All major credit cards are accepted and room-signing privileges are available for all services at the resort except down payments of activities purchased via our concierges. Prior special arrangements can be made with the resort manager or manager on duty for a onetime cash deposit at check-in that will be credited to your room bill, allowing you to sign against the balance. We also advise our guests to let their banks know, prior to their arrival, that they will be using their credit or debit card abroad. This will avoid any difficulty using the card while on vacation.
No Kidding Around
As the only boutique-style beach resort in Aruba catering exclusively to adults, we are able to perfect the tranquil vacation experience our guests are seeking. Bucuti is a place where people come to relax and reconnect and this policy has enabled us to truly focus on being an environment where that is possible.
What guests may notice is that there can be children on the beach at times. While no children are permitted as guests at Bucuti, the beaches of Aruba are public and, therefore, open to all.
There are many beach hotel options here on the beautiful island of Aruba but only one that focuses on creating a peaceful romantic environment exclusively for adults. We are proud to be different and look forward to being a part of many couples’ love stories for years to come.
As always we are open to any questions and suggestions you may have and we invite you to contact us at any time. Hope you and your clients will join us soon!
Director of Sales & Marketing
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort